Adolescent Intensive Outpatient
Behavioral Services Center is bringing new hope to teenagers and their families.
Our expert staff does not define “level of care” in terms of Outpatient, Intensive Outpatient, or Partial Hospitalization, but rather by referring to level of care as to the degree of empathy, commitment, and effort our therapists provide.
The treatment program is constructed to meet the individual needs of each client. Our expertise lies in a slew of evidence-based treatment strategies that are conducted in group and/or individual contexts. The services provided may include:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
Community Reinforcement (CRA)
Harm Reduction Therapy (HRT)
Family Based Therapy (FBT)
Results Based Therapy (RBT)
Problem Solving Skills Development
Our adolescent program specializes within the spectrum of mood, addictive, developmental, stress, and personality disorders. Amongst these are:
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Emotional Problems
- Behavioral Problems
- Learning Difficulties
We, at Behavioral Services Center, understand the importance of family involvement in the treatment program. That is why our services reach beyond the adolescent and into the entire family dynamic wherever possible. Some of the strategies that we use when providing assistance to our adolescents and their families are:
- Creating an environment which provides clients hope, help, and support.
- Introduce structure into the often chaotic lives of teens.
- Supporting norms that reinforce healthful ways of interacting and a safe and supportive therapeutic milieu that is crucial for recovery.
- Establish opportunities for teens to develop personal management and communication skills in order to more effectively participate in social experiences.
- Offer a venue to transmit new information, teach new skills, and guide teens as they practice new behaviors.
- Coordinating academic support and advocacy.
- Advancing individual recovery.
- Provide initial psychosocial assessments, individual therapy, and psychosocial skills building and process groups as well as multifamily group sessions.
We promote growth through
- Distress Tolerance
- Emotion Regulation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Academic Achievement
- Social Comfort
- Personal Improvement